Rotisserie Pork BellyRecipe by Ben Milbourne
- Cooking time: null
Large porkbelly with rind removed
- In recipe types: Cooking Videos
1. In a bowl mix up a dry rub with Cumin, Szechuan pepper, Cayenne pepper, Thyme, Paprika, Fennel and brown sugar.
2. Coat the pork all over with the rub and massage in well then sprinkle some sea salt all over. Roll the roast up into a log shape and tie off well with kitchen twine.
3. Skewer the roast in the middle with Ozpig spit and spit roast over the fire until cooked through (3-4 hours or so depending on size).
4. Great with some veggies wrapped in foil and thrown in the pig's belly while the rotisserie cooks.