Egg Fried Rice
2 cups cooked and cooled white rice
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tbsp soy sauce
1kg chicken drumsticks
1/4 cup plum sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Hoi Sin sauce
1 tsp fresh garlic
1 tsp fresh ginger
1 tsp Chinese five spice
1. Whisk eggs and season with salt. Slice shallots.
2. Make sure the Ozpig is pumping on high heat and heat up your wok.
3. Add oil and egg then scramble.
4. Add the rice and a little more oil. Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce and stir fry to heat through.
5. Add Shallots, give it a final stir fry and dish up.
1. Finely chop peeled garlic and ginger then combine with plum sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, hoisin and 5 spice.
2. Score the drumsticks on each side of the meaty section, add to marinade and refrigerate over night.
3. Prep the Ozpig and Oven Smoker for a medium roasting heat, around 160°C. Place drumsticks directly on the rack and cook for around an hour.
4. Turn and baste the drumsticks with excess marinade every 10 minutes or so.
5. Garnish with Sesame seeds and sliced shallots.
|Specification||Traveller||Series 2||Big Pig|
(ground to top of chimney)
(ground to cooking surface)
(side to side)
|Cooking Surface||35cm x 25cm |
|26cm diameter round plate &|
34cm x 24cm large plate
|49cm x 21cm|
Removable stove top
|Door Opening||26cm Diameter||26cm Diameter||41cm x 16cm|
|Chimney Length||3 x 350mm pieces||3 x 300mm pieces||3 x 450mm pieces|
Choosing your Ozpig is just the beginning...
Ozpig stoves are tailor made for the outdoors. We created the Ozpig with a passion for the outdoors and a love for outdoor cooking and heating. With our unique open door, open top design, we have created outdoor stoves that give you flexibility in cooking while maximizing heat for your outdoor space.Learn More
We're excited you're joining us on this journey and we want to provide you with expert guidance, tips and tricks. Here at the Ozpig Oven Smoker Beginners Guide, you'll find everything from temperature and time charts, to understanding different types of fuel and how they work. We're glad you're here, simply click the tiles below to get started!Learn More
BUILT TOUGH TO WITHSTAND AUSSIE CONDITIONSThe Ozpig is born and bred in Australia and we know just how tough the conditions can be. With this knowledge behind us we’ve developed a 3 year limited structural warranty to give you piece of mind when it comes to buying your Ozpig. Unlike other cheaper products on the market only offering a 1 year warranty, we stand behind our product and know with the right care, your Ozpig will last as long you. Buy with Ozpig knowing you’re covered.Learn More
FIND A DEALER
The Ozpig is the clever Aussie invention created by the Shepherd family whose passion for great food and time spent with friends and family bought the concept to life, with a focus on real fire, real flavour and real heat. The Ozpig is more than just a grill. This is the ultimate in outdoor cooking and heating.