Baked Parmesan ChickenRecipe by Brad Lumb
- Cooking time: 45 mins
- 1Kg Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 3/4 jar Miracle Whip (You can use regular mayo but nothing beats Miracle
- 250g Extra Sharp grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- 1Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Salt and Black Pepper
- In recipe types: Camp Oven Cooking
- Lay Thigh fillets(smooth side down) together tightly on a trivet covered with baking paper(poke a few holes in baking paper first to drain some juices) and spread Miracle whip mixture all over to cover.
- Sprinkle remainder of Parmesan cheese over top and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a camp oven on the heat diffuser with some coals over the top over the camp oven lid for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked and cheese is golden.
Great served with roast camp oven vegetables or salad.